Need Internet Explorer & FireFox plugins - that when downloaded from our website and installed on a user's browser - performs 2 tasks:
1.1. Adds an icon/button on the toolbar.
1.2. Whenever the user clicks on the icon/button, a window appears displaying some HTML.
1.3. The HTML contains text queried from our system's DB. The text is based on the URL which the user is at.
For example, if a user visits [[url removed, login to view]], and then clicks on the icon, the plugin will connect to our DB, query for the text that belongs on [[url removed, login to view]], and display it in the windlow.
**2.1. The plugin parses the webpage the user is currently visiting (ANY webpage on the Internet), and searches all links in the page - all href HTML elements.
2.2. For each a href element the plugin adds an onmouseover event and highlights it.
2.3. Whenever the user rollsover a link in the page, the new onmouseover event is fired, displaying a window containing HTML - similar to the window described at 1.3.
The two the toolbar will have two buttons.
1. The first one as described above
2. A pulldown button with 5 menu items
* * *
Only developers with previous experience in developing
such toolbars need apply.
Need the complete solution in a about a weeks time
Sketches and additional information will be sent to bidders!!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All Windows Platforms, Mac OS and Linux
In all 6.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and 1.0 + versions of FireFox
The Development should be in C++ (not .Net)