- I would need a small builder application in VC or C or C++ with which I could create and compile IE toolbar(s) localy. Toolbars such like : Google one.
- Builder features should be like : [url removed, login to view] OR [url removed, login to view] , apart that I need to build the toolbar(s) locally NOT on-line.
- The builder editor (where the toolbar designed) is fully WYSIWYG.
- Load and Save toolbar designe source (template) for later continuity.
- The toolbar building process fully visual, drag-drop style building, avoiding any programming knowledge.
- Elegant, modern flat style component and toolbar outlook (such as Dynamic Toolbars from Visicommedia).
- Toolbar items are : search box, inputbox, combobox, checkbox, button(noram & splitted), logo, password inputbox, menu, separator, text, news ticker, popup blocker (which counting nr popups blocked), tree menu, about button.
- Toolbar items functions : url link, search query, logo flashing, news scrolling, button uninstall, tree menu load & save option from file.
- Special functions : uninstall, automatic update, statistical informations (search, url button clicks), toolbar option.
- Tree menu : purpose to handle an url collection with NAME, URL, ICON.
- News ticker : load text including small graphics from server.
- Autoamtic upgrade : upgrades the toolbar autoamtically from server.
- Statistical informations : collect search usage and tree menu items usage to server.
- About button : shows animated gif and scrolling text on a pop-up form.
- Option button : (like in Google) possibility to remove buttons, set auto upgrade & news intervalls, display-hide texts.
- Toolbar have to be fully customisable.
- Builder compile the project to a re-distributable executable, which on execution install the toolbar seamlessly into IE (like Google toolbar). Its file (the dll) installes under Program Files\<toolbar name>.
- Built toolbar is small (no more than around 200kb).
Any question left, please do not hesitate to ask.
Internet Explorer 5+