- I would need a small builder application in VC or C or C++ with which I could create and compile IE toolbar(s) localy. Toolbars such like : Google one.
- Builder features should be like : [url removed, login to view] OR [url removed, login to view] , apart that I need to build the toolbar(s) locally NOT on-line.
- The builder editor (where the toolbar designed) is fully WYSIWYG.
- Load and Save toolbar designe source (template) for later continuity.
- The toolbar building process fully visual, drag-drop style building, avoiding any programming knowledge.
- Elegant, modern flat style component and toolbar outlook (such as Dynamic Toolbars from Visicommedia).
- Toolbar items are : search box, inputbox, combobox, checkbox, button(noram & splitted), logo, password inputbox, menu, separator, text, news ticker, popup blocker (which counting nr popups blocked), tree menu, about button.
- Toolbar items functions : url link, search query, logo flashing, news scrolling, button uninstall, tree menu load & save option from file.
- Special functions : uninstall, automatic update, statistical informations (search, url button clicks), toolbar option.
- Tree menu : purpose to handle an url collection with NAME, URL, ICON.
- News ticker : load text including small graphics from server.
- Autoamtic upgrade : upgrades the toolbar autoamtically from server.
- Statistical informations : collect search usage and tree menu items usage to server.
- About button : shows animated gif and scrolling text on a pop-up form.
- Option button : (like in Google) possibility to remove buttons, set auto upgrade & news intervalls, display-hide texts.
- Toolbar have to be fully customisable.
- Builder compile the project to a re-distributable executable, which on execution install the toolbar seamlessly into IE (like Google toolbar). Its file (the dll) installes under Program Files\<toolbar name>.
- Built toolbar is small (no more than around 200kb).
Any question left, please do not hesitate to ask.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Internet Explorer 5+