This iPhone/iPad application will perform whois lookups, read + display content from a json feed, and execute certain commands by calling a json feed. All json feeds are already created. The project is required to be completed in 14 days and started immediately. Please only bid if you are available now and will not miss deadlines.
Perform whois lookup (whois server provided)
READ JSON FEED + DISPLAY DAT
Program will read json feed, store the returned data in a local sqllite database, and display via core data to the user
EXECUTE ADDITIONAL COMMAND
The interface will have buttons to execute additional functions by calling a json feed. Success or Fail will be returned which the application will have to display to the user
- Each screen design will be provided in the form of a .PNG image.
- The UI will slightly different between the device (either iPhone or iPad).
- Common elements (such as text boxes, etc.) will be required to be added in areas indicated in the designs.
Exact outline of app and urls of json feeds provided prior to project start.
? 1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
iPhone/iPad (x code)