I would like an iPhone/iPod Touch app that will synchronize the device to any mail account configured in the user's Outlook Inbox and allow mail to be read and composed on the device when disconnected. Outbound mail should be queued when disconnected and synchronize with Outlook when it is connected.
- Synchronize Outlook Inbox mail to/from device
- Synchronize Personal Address Book (PAB) to/from device
- Export queued messages to Outlook for delivery
- Synchronize Read/Unread messages and
- Synchronize message attributes (flagged, importance & sensitivity)
- Support TO/CC/BCC and searching PAB for recipients when composing messages offline.
* Support multiple mail accounts on the device (as configured within Outlook)