This job is for an iPhone/iTouch video game application. This game must be compatible with all generations of iPhone/iTouch.
This game does not have different "levels" or a story line. It is a simulator that is for simple amusement only.
Some of the basics:**
- Uses internal hardware sensors as inputs for game interaction.
- Graphic design of menus and game backgrounds (approximately 25 interactive scenes)
- Animation that is controlled by the motion sensor input.
- Background can be loaded from pictures stored on the iPhone/iTouch or pre-loaded images created by the designer.
**A simple example of how the game will function:**
1) From the main menu, the user can select a background image, set a time limit, set a speed, or exit.
2) The user chooses a pre-loaded background or uses a photo from the device.
3) The user selects a time of 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds, or 60 seconds to use the animation.
4) The user selects a speed of the animation: slow, medium, fast.
5) The background is loaded and a "start button" appears.
6) When the "start button" is pressed, an graphic animation appears on the background.
7) The user can move the animation around the background by tilting the device left, right, up, and down.
8) As the animation moves around, the background is changed by modifying the appearance like a real world effect.
A similar interaction would be:
-a pencil moving on paper leaves a mark
-a knife can spread butter on bread
-a water hose can make a painting wet
-a coin can scratch off a lottery ticket
**(These are examples only... The EXACT animation requirement will be released when the job is awarded.)**
Experience in iPhone/iTouch applications is preferred.
Please provide examples of previous work or capabilities.
Graphic design experience is preferred.
Non-disclosure and non-compete agreements must be signed upon job award.