create a linux or windows based iscsi concentrator.
iscsi initiators (windows, linux, ...) can mount a volume to the to be created iscsi concentrator.
Goal is to mirror MS exchange volume to other Iscsi volume over the network. And backup that remote iscsi volume without touching original one.
- iscsi concentrator mounts a volume in a file (let's call volumefile).
- a berkeley DB is used as database system to position blocks in file.
- an option is needed: to allow updates to be temporary be written to other volume file while original volume file is backed up.
PLEASE only bid if you are very sure you can pull this off. This is not an easy project. Performance has to be reasonable.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
C or C++
windows or Linux