I have found the file c:\windows\[url removed, login to view] on my computer. I believe that I am being spied on.
Is there a way that an application can be written that determines:
1. who is receiving screen shots and keyboard logs
2. replace the screen shots with phony screen shots of blank screens, or pictures
3. replace the keyboard log with stuff like "Hi, I know you are watching me ..."
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday May 31, 2006 3:01:59 PM:
See sample of spy ware in zip file attached.
Visual Studio 2005. Could be written in C++ or C#.