This project is an add on all files will be included.
You are to ADD a sales record list to each Book object. This list will be a record of each Book's sales transactions. The list should be implemented as a LINKED LIST SORTED by transaction date. Each sale will have a date in the format mm/dd/yyyy(Date), a number of copies purchased(int), and a purchaser(string). These individual sales will be processed by your BookList class through a method you write, and they will ALSO be stored on the master data file , see the file format below. ANY sales currently in the sales record list (or on the data file) have ALREADY been processed.
1. A sale of a Book must first verify the number of a particular title is available before completing the record of the sales transaction.
2. Each Book will maintain its OWN sales record list. This list MUST be a linked list, and it should be maintained in sorted ascending order by DATE.
3. If a Book is available for purchase, the Book's purchase date, number purchased, and purchaser must be added to the Book's sales record. AND the quantity of that Book must be adjusted appropriately. (subtract number purchased from quantity).
4. Since we also want to be able to Save the BookList out to a data file for permanent recording, still (but now we have a sales record list also) we will need to make sure saving the list INCLUDES saving the sales transactions out to the file along with each Book. This will involve rewriting SAVE to file method(s) .
5. Sales of Transactions for each Book will be stored on the Book List's data file in the order of date,quantity purchased, and purchaser's name, each on a separate line, the last sales record in each Book's sales list is followed by the Date, 01/01/1900. so you know where each sales record list ends for each Book on the data file. Here is a data [url removed, login to view] with Books and sales list for those books. (Notice each Book's sales list is terminated by the Date 01/01/1900).
6. Be sure to test thoroughly the addition of this sales list to the Book class and within the BookList class.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
It needs to run on a windows environment such as windows 2000 or xp. I will be adding to this in Microsoft visual C ++ 6.0