Would like to get help to put together a complete solutions for administration of a larger Linux network, with multiple locations, setup requirements and hardware.
The solution should preferably be put together on open source components. And include the following modules:
* **Bootable Install and Rescue CD** - To install a new computer or repair it should only be needed to put in a special CD onsite that then allows the administrations be done remotely (i.e. offsite).
The following modules should be available for the offsite administrator team:
* **Inventory:** Discover, collect and report on hardware and software asset and configuration information.
* **Deploy:** Distribute and install software and content from offsite location.
* **Repair:** Applications, content and configurations are automatically self-healed or with help of remote administrator.
* **Update:** Deploy patches, service packs, hot fixes and application updates quickly and reliably.
* **Remove:** Remove digital assets from targeted devices automatically by changing entitlement policies.
Initial version should be quite basic, but not limited to allow quite proof-of-concept and then quick scale up.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Opensource, C++, Scripts, basically anything that makes the job!