Seeking **pro-active** Systems Analyst to research, analyze, design and create LiveUpdate Component **Software Product**.
- Should be very **_visually appealing_** and comparable to industry's top 3.
The LiveUpdate component will be referenced/distributed with VB, C, C++ and .NET EXE projects and software products.
The component must support:
- Updating the Main EXE
- Updating supporting files
- Web Location address to compare/download
- Alternate Web Location address to compare/download
- Settings Options (Schedule Interval, Silent Mode, etc.)
- Key Activation Validation (with free-trial period)
- Compatibility: **95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003**
- Acceptable Languages: **C**
**No dependencies** except for:
- **IE 4.0** and above dependencies (late binding only via DLL - no OCX)
This product will be **re-sold commercially in 2 _retail_ versions**.
**Please provide strategy and timeframe to complete this product**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).