Need an application (no java code) that will run as a local proxy, routing browser requests to selected outside proxies and perform certain functions. I can point interested parties to an existing app upon request.
Features I'm looking for:
1. Link to .txt file to paste proxies into in [url removed, login to view] format. Check box in app to use proxy or not. Drop down box in app to choose which proxy to use from list.
2. Link to .txt file for "use proxy on selected domains only" in ".[url removed, login to view]" format. Check box to use or not. Any request to one of these domains is routed through a proxy.
3. Link to .txt file for user agent string. Drop down box in app to select ua to use.
4. Link to .txt file for "accept cookies this session only" in ".[url removed, login to view]" format. Check box to use or not. Upon any request to one of these domains all cookies are routed to temp cookie jar then dumped after leaving site.
5. Check box in app to "block outgoing referrers" coming from outbound browser requests.
7. Bypass button to bypass the app for all browser traffic.
8. Several more functions to disclosed to the winning bidder. Coder candidates should be fluent in English and have strong communication skills.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.