The goal of this Project is to introduce MPI and distributed synchronization concepts. First, implement a distributed algorithm by using your own synchronization method. Second, implement the same distributed algorithm using the MPI synchronization calls. Third, run timing tests on each and compare the results.
· Read this project carefully, in its entirety, before you start coding
· You may use any machine where you have access to MPI.
· Use the reference pointers below to find concrete technical information (e.g., MPI tutorials and examples).
**-Make sure that Program meets all requirements**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows ME, 98.