I run a MUD or fantasy multi-user-domain on the internet. The source code is written in C and runs on a linux server. I require 3 enhancements to be done to the code, I am not a coder I am a writer so I cannot do in-depth stuff myself.
1. I would like the customization option at character generation to be removed completely. I wish to be able to personally set what skills and spells each player class gets and make this permanent.
2. I have 2 code snippets I would like you to add, I can either email them to you or tell you where I got them.
3. There is compiling error that says 'too many arguments' in olc_act.c I would like this fixed.
After these enhancments are done the MUD will be expected to compile and run without error caused by changes made.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
The program currently is run on a linux server.