design and implement appropriate support for multiprogramming. You will extend the system calls to handle process management and inter-process communication primitives. You will add this to the coded first project. Make sure you correct all the deficiencies in your first project before starting the second project. This solution for project1 will be covered as part of next week’s recitation. ( i will provide the previous code in zip file name [url removed, login to view] )
Nachos is currently a uni-programming environment. We will have to alter Nachos so that each process is maintained in its own system thread. We will have to take care of memory allocation and de-allocation. We will also consider all the data and synchronization dependencies between threads. You will first design the solution before coding. Here are the details
Please Read Full description provided in attachment called (related [url removed, login to view]) containing files [url removed, login to view] & code of project1 in [url removed, login to view]
full project description also available at
[url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Provide makefile so it can be run without problem at our unix system
4) all work must be done in unix using c++ and with gcc compiler
5) due date must be met and code should compile and do all work that is required otherwise no payment will be made at all