This project can be written in C++. You are to design a system with:
A typical usage might be:
1. A nameserver starts up, and waits for connections;
2. A server starts up, registers itself with a nameserver;
3. A client starts up, and queries the nameserver;
4. The nameserver returns a list of servers that meet the client’s needs;
5. The client connects to one of the servers on the list;
6. The server provides service to the client.
The type of service that is provided is up to you to decide. i want it to be a" chat server " You must design at least two protocols: (1) to talk with
nameservers; (2) to talk with servers.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2. good Code design;
3. Ability to handle multiple clients, servers, and nameservers;
3. **Robustness: clients, servers, and nameservers, can all crash, but others still run smoothly**;
4. Plus, your write-up and analysis read attached file.
If your clients, servers, and nameservers can seamlessly inter-operate with other groups’ code, I will give you one extra credit point per group. If your code will work with five other groups, you get five extra credit points.
5) look at detaled in the attached file
the code shoud work under unix (redhat) it should use the g++ compiler or anythign simaler to that