I am looking for a well commented implementation of Spline16 implementation in C. It is will be used only for downsizing. Mathematical description of Spline16 can be found here - <[url removed, login to view]~dersch/interpolator/[url removed, login to view]>
1. Function should be optimized for speed preferably using MMX
2. Function should have the following interface:
unsigned char *downsize(
unsingned char *old_image,
int new_height, RGB_OR_GRAYSCALE_FLAG)
Function should return pointer to scaled down image
3. Source image can be either grayscale (1 byte per pixel) or RGB (3 bytes per pixel)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).