Lizardtech ([[url removed, login to view]]) provides a windows CE SDK for reading MrSID files with embedded Visual C++. This SDK is free to download at their website after registering. It is very well documented, and an example project is provided.
I require two types of functionality which I can call from .NET:
1. A mechanism to find out the properties of an image. (width, height, geospatial info, possible zoom factors, image cropping functionality etc.)
2. A function for reading a cropped and zoomed image from the mrsid image. Return type should either be a stream I can feed to a .NET image, or a .NET image object.
Preferrably the wrapper should take care of registering the lizardtech dll's with Windows CE.
Examples of images I require to be read by the component are available, and I would like to do some tests in eVC++ first, to see if they can be processed by the sdk without problems before starting on the project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition with a sampke .NET project
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Mobile 2003 and above (Windows CE 4.2)