Purpose of NeuCommand:
1. To enable users to control their PC by voice through a standard PC mic.
2. To enable users to assign spoken words/phrases to particular PC actions (e.g. closing a window, opening MS Word). Then they can perform these actions just by speaking a trigger word/phrase into the mic.
3. To enable users to create sequences of actions (macros) which can then be triggered by a spoken word/phrase.
A full and detailed description is provided in the ZIP file.
A full copy of our speech/command and control SDK will be provided to the chosen developer.
Documentation on the SDK can be found at: [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows XP, 2000 and 98