This project will be for a small program that resides on the system tray and periodically queries a URL for data.
It will do the following:
* Display messages for a defined duration as an unobtrusive pop-up window much like Yahoo IM when an email is received.
* Upon clicking on the pop-up window, the user will be sent to a specific URL defined in the same packet of data that contained the new message.
* On double-clicking on the tray icon, a history will be displayed which will also allow clicking to be directed to the associated URL. History is limited to ??
* On right-clicking, a menu will be displayed allowing exiting, options, or complete history.
* A sound plays, by default, when a new message arrives. (Ability to disable sound in options.)
* Must store history in a file, not registry.
* Allow company to change options, such as: duration a pop-up is displayed, URL to query, duration between queries, and ??.
* Allow, in a hidden way, the user to change URL to query.
Upon installation, the user will need to enter a username and password to connect to the company's URL. This information must be editable in an options menu.
Please see complete specs and sample images in the zip file.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 9x, ME, 2000, XP.