Design appropriate base and dervied classes to satisfy the following requirements:
You have two types of books:
1. Books you purchased and therefore own
2. Books on loan from the library
All books have a title, ISBN number, author, publisher, and date of publication. Books on loan have a return date. Books you purchased have a price and date of purchase. Design the base and the derived classes for storing information about all your books. Use only public and private classes in your design. Develop a method that will calculate the total value for books owned.
Sample output for this program might be as follows:
Title: Rescued by Word for Windows
Publication Date: 1995
Return Date: 5-12-2002
Title: Success with C++
Publication Date: 1999
Purchase Date: 5-19-2000
Price: [url removed, login to view]
Total value of all books owned: [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Must compile and execute in Microsoft Visual C++