This Project is not real bad you use C++ and use openGL language to do this project. I'm a beginner so this project shouldn't be real elaborate. If anybody is interested there is an extra file that will be sent to the winning bidder. I need this project by thursday.
Here it is
1. Start by using [url removed, login to view] to learn the features of "glui" subwindows and tools. [url removed, login to view] will be sent to winning bidder.
2. Add some of your own control functions to the subwindows used for control.
3. Replace the sphere with a teapot
4. Add the ability to add polygons to the graphics display window. Allow for mouse entry of vertex points (x,y,0) to define a polygon, but create a flui option for rotating the polygons in the same manner as the teapot.
5. Create an object (such as a simple Robot) with at least one articulated part that can be moved using "glui" controls
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).