This project is for a beginner in openGL Graphics. The project discription is below. This project is to use microsoft visual c++.
1) Use [url removed, login to view] to learn the features of glui subwindows and tools. Example [url removed, login to view] is attached. Glui.h and [url removed, login to view] are in the glut&glui folder.
2) add some of your own control functions to the subwindows used for control.
3) replace the sphere with a teapot
4) add the ability to add polygons to the graphics display window. Allow for mouse entry of vertex points (x,y,0) to define a polygon, but create a glui option for rotating the polygons in the same manner as the teapot.
5) create an object ( such as simple robot) with at least one articulated part that can be moved using glui controls.
Please keep simple. Maybe the robot could be a box with a box arm moving nothing real elaborate.
I'm a beginner in opengl this is not suppose to be real elaborate.
should be done in microsoft visual c++
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Microsoft Visual c++