an outlook express toobar that will load on the launch of OE, to cooperate with our spam filter product. There must be at lease four buttons:
- Delete selected mails as spam
- Add senders to whiltelist
- Add senders to blacklist
- Open a 3rd party exe program
The detailed interface will be communicated to the coder directly after a bid is accepted. Other requirements:
- The buttons, when pressed, should get information of currently selected email.
- Should be able to move mail to the trash bin
- Should know which is the current folder while pressed
- Should be above to call 3rd party exe file
- Should be able to get the RFC822 mail header of the selected email.
- Should be MULTI-LANGUAGE ready, i.e., all the strings used in the program should be listed in a separate txt file and can be changed by using conditional compiling directives.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Necessary documentations, and detailed build instructions that allow the buyer to build the product ON COMMAND LINE from the source code.
4) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
1) Max price we offer is $800
2) Duration of the project: no more than one month (including debug time required)
3) Please emphasise that this project MUST support Multi-lanugage. i.e., support different language versions of Windows and OE
4) The preferred lanuage is Delphi, if the coder insist to use VC or any other lanuage, the MAX price we offer is $650, NOT $800.
The Product must be run on ALL WIN32 Platform except Win95.
Also, it must be compatible with Outlook Express version 5 and up.
The preferred programming language is Delphi, however, C/C++ is acceptable.
Please note, THIS PRODUCT SHOULD NOT RELY ON MICROSOFT .NET PLATFORM.