This is a very simple project for programmer who knows what they are doing.
In short: want to create a version of this tool:
<[url removed, login to view]>
The source is here:
<[url removed, login to view]> (java source)
<[url removed, login to view]> (c source)
I'd like a similar feature set as <[url removed, login to view]>
- When installed, prgram should be in 1 executable like the example. Should run in Windows 98SE, XP, 2000. If there is a problem, please let me know. I can limit the oses. I'm flexible, but I like to see code that isn't spread all over someones computer. At least contain it all to one directory.
- there should be an "about" button that brings up a window where appropriate credit can be give for the source code.
- there should be a place for image across the top (the logo for this project)
- would like a more "windows" look to the program interface. (i.e. not black and orange!)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Operating systems it should run under:
Windows 2000 Pro
Windows XP Pro
Windows XP Home