i need someone to write for me a pdf application.
generally, the application has to remove xobjects from a pdf file.
the input for the application is a pdf file containing some xobjects, and the output is a pdf file similar to the input excluding the xobjects.
the application is a command line tool (no gui). it will return 0 for success and apropriate (no 0) return codes for failures.
the application has to be written in c or c++, and i need it for win32 and hpux. if you cannot compile it for hpux just make sure it compiles with gcc compiler (or any other ansi compiler) for win32. the application has to be staticlly linked.
**if everything goes well, there will be some enhancments for the application like: retaining bookmars, adding links etc...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) compiling instructions
5) the coder will not sell / give / show this program to anyone
6) the coder will not publish that he has done such work for us
first stage will be for just win32. if it;s written good than it will compile easylly for all this platforms.