I need a PDF compiler with the same basic functionality as the one available for free download at: [url removed, login to view]
However, I'd like to have all the functions that are available in the two programs you download in PDF995 available inside one program and one dialog box (much like the one you can see here: [url removed, login to view]
The dialog box shown on this page is what shows up when you click the 'print' function)
(all these features to be included in the one dialog box at the 'print' stage if possible).
- Page sizes like the option in PDF995. (This isn't 100% necessary - but if it's not too difficult, I'd like to have it).
- Add page numbers option. (This isn't 100% necessary).
- Allow rotation of pages. (This isn't 100% necessary).
- Bookmarks. Ideally, bookmarks could be defined in the original document and then maintained in the output PDF. I once saw a software that enable bookmarks by placing [B] before the title to be bookmarked and [/B] afterwards. This would bookmark the title and the word(s) in between would be the text of the bookmark. You can download a copy of the software that does this by following this link:
[url removed, login to view]
- Links. Ideally, any links in the original documented being 'printed' to PDF would be maintained in the outputted PDF file. Also any text with http:// or www. would be automatically linked.
- Security. Document encryption, passwords and permissions like those at the bottom of the dialog box screenshot here: [url removed, login to view]
- Able to include the book title, subject, author and keywords so that they show up in the ‘Document properties’ box in Acrobat Reader - again like the dialog box shown here: <[url removed, login to view]> .
I think this pretty much covers everything. Some of the features above may also be left out if they are too complicated or if they will add to much time or cost.
Thanks for taking the time to consider this project. Please don’t hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
All Windows from Win 95 through XP.