I need a coder to put together two programs for me that will comprise a peer-to-peer network and a master server.
The client program needs to be written in Java.
The server program can be written in any language but must run on Linux or *BSD.
The server program will also interface with either MySQL or PostgreSQL (your choice).
Please view attach documents for complete details. Here is the overview:
* Peer-to-peer auction client
* Trust guaranteed by public key signatures from master server
* Small group-based arbitration of auctions
Program and source will be released under the General Public License (GPL). This allows you to use the large amount of pre-existing P2P and encryption sub-routines that are available under this license.
I will retain the copyright but your work will be credited in the source and program "About" window.
1) Complete and fully-functional working programs in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Java client needs to execute under J2SE version 1.4.2.
Master server needs to execute under either Linux 2.4.19+ or FreeBSD 4.1+. I am open to other suggestions.
Database backend must be either MySQL or PostgreSQL.