I need a very simple application that will do the following:
1) When a call comes in, it will answer the call on the first ring from the modem and play "[url removed, login to view]" which will say something like this: "Please enter your 3 or 4 digit numeric address, followed by the pound sign".
2) After it gets a address, for example "332#", please note that the pound sign is not part of the address, and should not be stored as part of the address, it should then play "[url removed, login to view]". This will be a message that will sound something like this: "Press 1 if you would like to go to the village, press 2 if you would like to go to the recreation center." (Please note that I should be able to make 10 options (0-9) ).
3) After the caller has pressed a number "0-9", the system will then play "[url removed, login to view]" which will be a message saying something like "Thank you for calling, your address has been recorded and will be dispatched. Please wait outside by the street."
4) The system will now input the information into a MySQL database. The application should have a settings area where I can specify the following settings:
MySQL Server Host
MySQL Server Username
MySQL Server Password
MySQL Server Database Name
MySQL Server Table Name
**** Below is the table structure of the database you will be inserting the data into****
fromm varchar(50) NOT NULL,
too varchar(50) NOT NULL,
bus char(2) NOT NULL,
month char(2) NOT NULL,
day char(2) NOT NULL,
year char(2) NOT NULL,
weekday varchar(20) NOT NULL,
t97 varchar(8) NOT NULL,
t22 varchar(8) NOT NULL,
iden int(6) NOT NULL auto_increment,
hour varchar(5) NOT NULL,
minute varchar(5) NOT NULL,
ampm char(2) NOT NULL,
Your program should then insert the following into the database:
fromm - this should be the address that the caller entered before they pressed pound in step 1.
too - this should be the number (0-9) that the caller entered in step 2.
bus - leave this field blank
month - this should be the current 2 digit month, for example "09" for september.
day - this should be the current 2 digit day, for example "05".
year - this should be the current 2 digit year, for example "03"
weekday - this should be the weekday, for example "friday"
t97 - leave this field blank
t22 - leave this field blank
iden - leave this field blank, the MySQL database will automatically increament this number up.
hour - this is the current 2 digit hour, for example "03" -- this should be a 12 hour clock.
minute - this is the current 2 digit minute, for example "09"
ampm - this will be either "am" or "pm" based on what time of day it currently is.
Should come with installer, which will install all needed drivers and such for windows 98/2000/XP.
I would like the application to have the attached OSSI graphic file on the program, along with http://www.ossi.com. The program should run as a small window which can be minimized.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
ANY VOICE MODEM