More precise specifications will be sent after 1st contact.
This software application (.Net) will be used for taking photo in the street, and filling in a form with different fields, sometimes including a list (less than 15 items), except a list a city roads with 6000 names (which need to look for a string : “madis?? for Madison avenue, for example.
A photo is taken in the application by a SmartPhone windows 5.0, follow by 1 screen by step. 1 step = 1 field to fill in. (Powerpoint is given for more specification).
STEP 1 : open on Windows XP a small application to prepare the following items :
- fields to use and type o fields (text, texte with list and what list, YES/NO, number)
- export in XML format a the small file for windows mobile applications (fields, list, …)
STEP 2 : open on the smartphone the application called "PictBase SmartPhone??
STEP 3 : create a new photo (from the menu)
STEP 4 : fill in Field 1, 2, 3, 4
STEP 5 : Save the image
After this step, the image will be named using the following structure : “[url removed, login to view]?.
User will be able to start a project in order to copy the image in a folder : = images/newfolder1…or : images/newfolder2…
STEP 6 : user will be able to review every image of the folder, swith from 1 to another (and able to modify some fields, and in consequence rename the final JPG file)
STEP7 : possibility to send them ( 1, a selection, or all) by email if necessary, using one of existing POP account.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).