I need a program (either C# or Visual basic which run on Windows) can detect a face and take photo on webcam.
The program start (with full screen), it will loop the photo (from a folder) as slideshow full screen. (dissolve in/out) and play music MP3 file from a folder (play music when the program start, sequentially play the MP3 (by file name)on the folder)
When webcam sense a face (bigger then 300x300 on screen), the screen will show the camera (fullscreen) and count 3 seconds,
During 3 second, if the face a gone, it will return to slide show without taking picture.
If face detect on that 3 second (also bigger then 300x300 on screen), it will take picture and save it in a folder (the folder which loop the slideshow)
The program can call up a setup menu by click Control+M (during anytime the program start)
The setup menu has follow:
- Control of “Color, brightness and contriteness, white balance??
- Control of detect sensitivity. (i.e. 200X200, 300X300, 400X400 etc.. ) better in slide bar
- Photo taking size (1024x768 (1.3 mpixal), [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]) Default will be 1024 x 768 size.
- Choose photo destination folder (default start up create a folder by date, if folder exists, it will loop the image from that folder)
- Choose mp3 destination folder
- Slide show time flame (3sec, 5 sec etc…) default 3 sec, slider bar to control
- Choose webcam source
- Close the app.
Other detail requirement or perimeter.
- default screen resolution is 1024x768
- default screen quality is 32 bit
- directx 9 and up
- After take a picture, the screen will display the picture which just take for 3 second (no matter it detect face or not), afterwards, it will start the slide show again.
- When picture taken, it will have a light shotting sound, I will provide the wav file for that.
- Face detection sensitivity should be good and reaction time should be fast