The project is composed of two sections:
1) build a .DLL callable from Power basic with a function to return the pixel color of any pixel on screen (system may have multiple monitors running Win XP).
2) Build a function within said .DLL which can create a "virtual mouse command" thereby 1)directing the mouse pointer to any location on screen 2)left clicking 3)right clicking.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done, and of course the .DLL .
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).