You will be writing a complete point of sale system that will use a MySQL database. This project has a pretty complete list of requirements and specifications attached. The programmer who accepts this bid MUST complete the management and retailPOS section of the project by August 2nd. I would like to see a working demo on July 27th.
Coder must know how to control the following devices:
1) Capture image from web-cam
2) Control Logic Controls PD-3000 Pole Display ([url removed, login to view])
3) Print on epson tm-t88 receipt printers AND send signals to open cash drawers attached to the printers.
4) Send signal voltage for a period of seconds to the parallel port.
1) Management, which will control settings, inventory, and such.
2) Customer Management, controls the customers in the database.
3) Point of sale (should be able to be set in restaurant mode or retail mode)
4) Customer Tracking - used for health clubs and such to track customers as they enter fitness areas.
5) Licensing - at the end we will setup a system which will check to make sure that the point of sale is never copied.
PLEASE READ ATTACHED DOCUMENTS. If you bid and I accept your bid and you are not able to deliver completely, I will leave you HORRIBLE feedback and contact rent a coder about you. Please only bid if you are positive you can make this work. I am in an extreme time crunch. I will have many more projects after this one with more relaxed time schedules.
You must be able to speak and understand english well, and you must stay in communication with me every day to tell me the status of the system.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
SYSTEM MUST WORK ON THE FOLLOWING: