A hotel would like to develop software that will store information about their products such as room number, first name of customer, surname, room price, breakfast price and the number of nights. For now the hotel stores the information in the [url removed, login to view] file. Write a program that:
1. reads a list of products from the hotel.txt. The data should be saved using structures and dynamically allocated array.
2. calculates the price for room including taxes (17.5%)
3. calculates the price for room for each customer that take into account the price of room per night including taxes(17.5%), breakfast and the number over night stayed/
4. displays information of the values of all variables used, their addresses and the size of memory required to store each variable.
5. saves displayed information into the [url removed, login to view]
The program also should calculate the total memory required to perform the task. The input of values and their calculations should be performed using structures, pointers or array of pointers. The program should be implemented with minimal use of memory resources.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).