We need Windows service, which will listen network traffic, found on it printing traffic (printing anything on network printer) and convert it to images or PDF files.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jun 14, 2007 3:07:56 AM:
Let me explain requirements more detailed. We have program, which can listen all ports. So if printer is oversea this proxy, we wish to analyze traffic and get from it printed pages. It is not driver of virtual printer. It is analyzer of traffic. Your listener of traffic must be included into your version for test reasons. Service will work on Win32. Thanks
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 19, 2007 3:06:54 AM:
Thank you very much, for bids. Can you describe idea of your solution using several sentences? What will your program listen in the network PCL, Postscript or other?
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jun 21, 2007 3:21:23 AM:
Sorry. But I think we need doing one point also. Idea of this task it is getting printed data without installing ANYTHING (drivers, services etc) to source computer (from what user start printing) or to computer where printer connected. Service must work on other computer and listen to network. Please compare this with your understanding of project.