Would it be possible to design/manufacture this kind of device : [url removed, login to view] ?
There is schematics etc. given on website.
Following changes should be done :
I need 6 pieces 12 V outputs for gears
- on mode 1 output should indicate which gear is (only one output ON per time)
- on mode 2 it should put outputs ON, for an example if we have 3rd gear, then we have 1-2-3 outputs on.
Please ask if further questions.
Your work is to design, manufacture, assembly and test this kind of unit. After that you send working prototype for me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).