1. Given an array of 100 random numbers in the range from 1 to 999, write a program with functions that will do the following:
Print an array ten values to a line. Make sure that the values are aligned in rows. Return a count of the number of even values. Return the sum of all values in the array. When building the array, if 3 or 7 evenly divide the random number, store it as a negative number.
2. Create a two dimensional array (size 10 X 10). Fill this two dimensional array with the values from the first single dimensional array. Determine the maximum of each column. Display the two-dimensional array and the maximum of each column.
3. Repeat number 2, but this time instead of a 10 x 10 array, promt the user for the size of the rows and columns.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
This program needs to be written in C and needs to compile and run on Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0