I need a program that will assist with quickly dialing phone numbers (telemarketing).
I have a text file of phone numbers (one per line), followed by a note, like this:
5558735,call back on friday
The program should have buttons for:
1) scrolling the list (text box with up/down arrow)
2) "Dial now" (dials the selected phone number)
3) "hang up"
4) "next" (will quick hang up, then dial the next number from list) - basically combining button 3 and 2 with the next phone number.
Helpful, but not required, is the ability to edit the note that follows the phone number.
I am using a phone headset plugged into the computer.
When bidding, please let me know your expected time required for completion.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows XP, 2000