This coursework involves the creation of two classes: the first models a two-dimensional *point* while the second models a *rectangle*. it is divided into three main parts - the first requires you to produce a small class, **Point**, that models a two-dimensional point. You are required to write a header file, **point.h**, and a corresponding implementation file, **[url removed, login to view]**, for this class. The second part requires you to implement a class **Rectangle**, from a given specification and will require the use of the **Point** class developed in the first part of the work. You are then required to extend your **Rectangle** class with appropriate additional member functions of your own. The last part requires you to use your classes in an application.
To make your task easier and to acheive an accurate project, please read carefully the attatched file which is simply an extended version of the above spec with diagrams and code outlines.
Very high coding standards are expected and the source code should be extensively annotated
* For this work, the following deliverables must be provided, *in this order*:
1. the header file **point.h** corresponding to Part 1 (a) to (d) inclusive
2. the implementation file **[url removed, login to view]** corresponding to Part 1 (a) to (d) inclusive
3. the header file **rectangle.h** corresponding to Part 2 (e) to (p) inclusive
4. the implementation file **[url removed, login to view]** corresponding to Part 2 (e) to (p) inclusive
5. the main program file that includes the requirements of Part 3 (q) to (r) inclusive
6. output from the main program
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code which is fully annotated, of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
must run on unix and must complie correctly using the 'cc' compiler.