Write a program that will figure out how old you will be when your age is 75 percent of your mother's age. (If you prefer, you can use your father's age.) For this project, use integers and instead of testing for equality (==), test for greater than or equal. Otherwise, you might end up in an endless loop. You calculate the percentage by dividing your age by your parent's age.
Since you are not at that percentage now, you will have to keep trying ages until you get there, so use a loop and keep adding one to both ages until you get to the goal.
You must make sure that all ages are greater than zero, that all ages are less than some value (maybe 150 or something reasonable), and that the parent is older than the child. If the ages are not valid, then make the user re-enter the ages.
You must use at least these functions for the following:
* One function to get your age;
* One function to get your parent's age;
* One function to do the calculations;
* One function to print the results.
Example Input/OutputIn the following example, the program displays what is in Blue. The user's input is in red.
What is your age?20
What is yor parent's age: 40
When you are 60, you will be 75% of your parent's age.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
c based unix