We have a working version of the software however it was hacked together (by me) and I find I do not have enough time or experience with the MS Windows API to complete some of the things we want to have done. Basically here is what needs to happen at a bare minimum:
1. on program launch varify that there is auth info in the registry, if not ask for username and password.
2. return enabled/diabled to last state.
3. capture outbound requests from browser add some headers and send the request on to our server then wait for response and forward it to the browser and of course parse out some statistical headers.
4. the GUI, we need this to be "clean" preferably skinnable. We will provide graphics for it.
5. some stats reporting and a "speed test" basically download a text file and graphic file and report the transfer speed.
6. some GUI components to allow users to select a few settings.
The program must be written in C.
If you can provide the program we need. we need to discuss the complete details, settle on price, and arrange payment. Both parties must agree before this agreement would become binding.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).