I have a small network that is running Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003 as well as MySql.
I also have a mail application that writes data into the MySql db every time a new user signs up.
I need two things two happen
* When a user signs up, I need the following things to happen:
1. The user must become mail-enabled in Exchange
2. A forwarding address must be automatically entered for this user (all users will have the same forwarding address) - I need guidance if this can be done via an Exchange policy
* Some of the data that was placed into the DB by the web-mail application must be extracted and placed into the correct AD fields automatically.
So to sum things up, this are the events that should happen, 1) User signs up, 2) the mail application writes data into the db, 3) Your solution looks at the DB data and in real time knows that it has to do the above processes for this new user.
The software must be robust and capable of handling heavy loads.
I would ideally like to find someone that has relevant experience, who will keep me informed and above all a person or company that is reliable.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.