See [url removed, login to view] for Technical Details / Background. This is item #2 ONLY.
Requirement: a C# callable component (in C# preferred) that will accept as parameters:
* an (IMAGE) of a 360 degree parorama
* a (String) File Name to save the QTVR file produced to
* options (for example hot spots).
Deliverable will include a simple interface demonstrating this component that loads a image from a JPG and creates a QTVR.
Two sample files are included.
2) Full Source Code to be provided in a ZIP. Must compile and execute in Visual Studio .Net.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows environment supporting .Net (Windows XP, Server 2003, etc)