We have an Oracle 9i database.
We also have a reporting tool, for end users (meaning not DBAs or programmers). This tool runs on a Windows client, and accesses the Oracle server to produce reports.
There currently are around 20 reports in the tool.
We are looking for:
a. Creating additional reports.
b. Improving the layout of some of the existing reports.
The reporting tool is written in C/C++ and accesses the DB using Proc/C++.
The tool generates its output to a Window on the client, then, using a button ('Export'), can export the data into an HTML file.
The tool allows the following filters:
1. From - To dates
2. Sub-Set of transactions (on a single criteria)
3. Periodic Totals (that is: Daily/Weekly/Monthly....)
Please detail the following:
1. What will you need in order to take this project: Source files ? DB schema ?
2. Would you need an access to the DB? We would rather not grant access to the DB but hae you build your own Database.
3. Following point 2, above, means you will need to test the code against your own DB.
4. How would you price this project? Overall price ? Per additional report ? ....
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Oracle Server running on Linux Redhat.
Reporting tool running on Windows platforms (98 - XP)