I am looking to build a POS Hospitality / Food service client/server solution. What I am basing this off of is Infogenesis, Dinareware, and Micros. [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] Please take a look at the features.
The client software will be compatable with a Posiflex Touch screen computer and use the Thumb print scanner to log in for the cashier or server. Everything on the screen need to look very futureistic and profesional. No ugly MS Access or cheesy screens. :-) We want to be able to sell this software. :-)
It will need to have Windows 2000/2003 server services that will control kitchen printing, kitchen touch screen display monitors (i want the kitchen displays, to be a Thin client using windows CE), internet creditcard processing, and database functions. I will have more detailed info about how exactually it should be programed when the bid is won.
Coder must makes this sofware work with the the following devices:
1) Capture image from web-cam security
2) PosiFlex computer pool display and 2nd LCD screen
3) Print on Color thermal receipt printers AND send signals to open cash drawers attached to the printers.
4) Have the future ability to interface with a custom designed hotel software made by the same coder. Also Possible Casino interface.
1) Management application, which will control settings, inventory, and reports.
2) Customer Management, controls the customers in the database for quick delivery service and patron loyality program.
3) Point of sale (should be able to be set in restaurant mode or retail mode) This will be possible with diferent skins for the POS screen. Possibly customizable.
4) Customer Tracking - used for health clubs and such to track customers as they enter fitness areas.
5) Licensing - Internet based lecensing to verify with my database server and activate software.
6) POS Terminal client runs direcly from the Server .exe and no installation in needed on the client. This is a great way to keep software up to date and allow for faster setup of terminals.
7) Needs to have a SQL and MSDE database and be touch screen capable.
Please reply back with questions. If you have a sample of something premaid, or screen shots please e-mail them to me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows Server 2000 & 2003
Windows CE Thin client for kitchen display interface.