Input: [url removed, login to view]
Leo, a Roman CS student, was asked to perform the “+?? operation on a set of
Roman numbers in a math homework assignment. Being( a lazy-bones), Leo preferred??"in the interest of both time and effort??"to interpret the “+?? as concatenation rather than the intended addition.
You are to take his answer, and convert it to the correct Roman number, i.e., the sum of the original Roman numbers.
Nota bene: the roman numbers in decimal:
I=1 ,V=5, X=10, L=50, C=100, D=500, M=1000, F=5000.
The input will consist of a series of lines containing a string of no more than six
concatenated Roman numbers. Each of the Roman numbers are odd integers, each of
which is greater than 100, but less than 1000. The end of data is indicated by an EOF(end of file) i.e the blank.
For each input string, you are to output a single line, being the Roman number equal to
the sum of the concatenated Roman numbers.
**Output Corresponding to Sample Input:**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Code well code documented.
5) a breif explanation of the algorithm
5) meaningful identifier and variable name
windows me, visual c++ 6.0