Program to capture video and audio from choice of desktop, window, selection region, tuner card, firewire video, webcam, and ip cameras.
Desktop, window, & selection region must capture transparent & overlay content and sound from the selected sound card output or audio input device.
Must run as a service (for recording) and gui (settings, region selection, scheduling, input selection, etc.) running in the system tray.
Frame Size = Variable based on selection
Frame Rate = 25 - 30 fps
Selectable B/W, Color Capture
[url removed, login to view] - 48k
Synced to Video
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Source code divided into individual feature classes.
5) Class Names must start with "M58-"
6) Must include all features/functions as described in description of this bid request.
7) Source code written in Visual Studio 2005 in your choice of language. Must be able to be called from [url removed, login to view] 2.0.
8) Compiled Program must run on Windows XP & Vista.
Windows XP & Vista
Visual Studio 2005
xVid Video Format
Single & Dual Core