I'd like a toolbar for my search engine with the following features:
1) Must be an .EXE file
2) Must have an uninstall feature
3) Must have an inbuilt pop-up killer
4) Must have a "Delete search history" feature
5) Must have an inbuilt text license agreement file which the person must agree to and click on "I Agree" before the toolbar is installed
6) I'd like it to auto-install and configure itself in the browser window after the person clicks on Install. There are many computer illiterate people out there who don't know that they must right-click on the windows icon and select the toolbar, etc. This is why I'd like the toolbar to automatically do most of this work for them.
7) I'd like the toolbar to allow the user to highlight search terms on a page and be able to switch this feature on and off.
7) I love the design of the Alexa toolbar but I have my own set of toolbar images. I'd like the buttons on the toolbar to "light up" when the cursor moves over them.
8) The toolbar must be compatible with windows 95, 98, 2000 and xp.
I'd like to see a demo of the toolbar before I make a commitment to accept your bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
windows 2000, XP