For this project you need to build a database (MS Access Preferred) for movies. Each Movie is in a file, which is a dump of content in standard RGB files for frames in the movie. So, while building the database you have to read the movie file extract RGB content for each frame and store it as a record. All the movie files are of same time length and have same number of frames in them. All the frames are of same length (176*144 Pixels) and all the movies have the same time length (4 sec), and each movie contains 96 frames. Movies must be displayed at 24 frame/sec.
**Contents in RGB Frame:**
Each RGB frame contains 176*144 characters representing values for red in pixels, fallowed by 176*144 characters representing value of green in pixels, and then fallowed by 176*144 characters representing values of blue in pixels. I have program how to render a RGB file and display it as an image. Which will be provided.
**Contents in Movies file:**
The movie file will be a dump of 96 RGB frames. I have just two movie files that we have use. Movie must be displayed at 24 frames/sec.
- User must be able to add new movie files to the database.
- User must be able to select a movie form a menu and play it at a frame rate of 24 frames/sec.
- User must be able to pause and stop a running movie.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done in VC++.
2) Provide the MS ACCESS database file being used.
3) Provide instructions how to install the database file, and how to compile and run the source code provided.
4) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
1) The programe must run on windows platform.
2) The Coder must only use VC++ for codding.
3) The Coder must use MS ACCESS file as a database.