I need a program written in C not using MFC that will compile with GCC (mingw).
The program simply needs to be a window with an embedded IE browser window. I do not want any toolbars or status bar nor the standard context menu.
I need a file menu with the following common dialogs:
• Save (must save the current html file in the window)
I want the following runtime options:
• Window size in pixels (if not specified, maximized)
• Location to open in browser window (for example: http://127.0.0.1/[url removed, login to view])
• Program icon location (dir to .ico file)
• Window title
I want clean commented code that I can work with when the application is completed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).