I have TWO REQUIREMENTS with this project:
I need a very simple example to use jsmooth to deliver the exe for windows users which should check for Java 6, and if its not installed, then install it.
I ALREADY HAVE AN EXAMPLE, BUT IT DOWNLOADS THE JRE FROM SUN'S SITE, WHICH PROMPTS FOR GOOGLE DESKTOP AND GOOGLE TOOLBAR DURING THE INSTALLATION.
I need an example, which DOES NOT prompt for Google Desktop or Google ToolBar during installation.
I am okay with either of the two solution:
1. Pass some sort of argument to the SUN installer which supresses that prompt.
2. Keep the JRE's [url removed, login to view] on some internet server of my own, and download it from there and then install it.
This may require some customization of jsmooth code if its already not available.
The second requirement is to show a splash screen with jsmooth similar to launch4j.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).